Etsy Community Here I Come

I showed some of my friends and family members my finished embroidery and I kept getting encouragement to start an Etsy store. I prayed about it and pondered over the idea...and I decided to go for it :)
Sneak peak of Etsy shop listings :)

It has been a lot of fun getting back into the groove of creating and exploring the multitude of possibilities. But here's the down side...I've become a fabric and embroidery floss junkie. I find myself going into fabric stores just to browse through the fabrics (and discovering there isn't anything new from the last time I was in...which may or may not have been 3 days ago), and I will buy embroidery floss just because I think the colors are pretty. I don't have a clear idea of what I will use it for, but I will think of something. 

I used to go shopping for clothes, then it morphed into house wares, and now it has landed on fabric. I've become THAT person lol. However, because I am making charming pillow covers to sell instead of purchasing fabric to hoard I think I'll be okay ;)


Pretty fabrics!

No comments