Benvenuti's Ristorante | Norman, OK

Since I moved to Norman, I have wanted to try Benvenuti's RistoranteFor my birthday this year, L and I went there for dinner. 




I tried the ravioli di fiori with cream sauce. It was absolutely delicious; however, the portion size was small. Benvenuti's is definitely a restaurant that values quality over quantity. L tried the chicken marsala and enjoyed it (I tasted it and can attest that it was great!). 



Ravioli di Fiori with Cream Sauce

Chicken Marsala

For dessert, I had the zeppoli and L had the creme brulee. The zeppoli were alright, but I've had better. I was debating between the tiramisu and the zeppoli and I wished I had went with the tiramisu. However, L didn't have any dessert regrets :)


Creme Brulee

Zeppoli

We were seated next to a window that looked out over Main Street which was pretty. Also, I appreciate that they do not make a public spectacle of a person's birthday. They put a candle and a "happy birthday" fondant banner on my dessert (no singing or sombrero wearing, thank goodness!).




If you visit Benvenuti's, make sure you make reservations! We made dinner reservations for 6:45pm on a Saturday night and the place was absolutely packed!



No comments