New England Road Trip: Gloucester Eats | Gloucester, MA

Day 6:
Dinner - Latitude 43
The restaurant had a cool vibe, plenty of parking, and very friendly waitstaff. I had the blackened chicken cobb salad. It was tasty and huge! 




Lunch - Last Stop Variety
After I finished my tour at the Sleeper-McCann House, I had less than an hour before I needed to board the boat for my whale watching tour. The ladies at the Sleeper-McCann House recommended Last Stop Variety to grab a quick lunch. Unfortunately, it was terrible. 

The sandwich was overpriced and consisted of two pieces of bread, two slices of meat, and a piece of lettuce, all which came from the local grocery store. Also, the atmosphere was uncomfortable. I sat at the lone table in the store and ate my sandwich while the store owner stared at me. Additionally, customers are not allowed to use the restroom. I would not recommend the Last Stop Variety. 

No comments