Neighborhood Jam | Norman, OK

Neighborhood Jam is a new brunch restaurant that opened in Norman, Oklahoma. It is super cute and the food is AMAZING!! 




We arrived around 10:30ish on a Saturday morning of an OU football home game day. We found free parking and only waited 30 minutes for a table. That is a small miracle in itself! However, I have heard of other people waiting 2+ hours for a table. Pro tip for popular Norman restaurants: either go earlier in the morning or during the summer and winter breaks to avoid long lines of college students.






L ordered the hot jam biscuit and I ordered the good ol'boy. L said hers was delicious and mine was fantastic! I love biscuits and gravy and I am extremely picky about my sausage gravy. Neighborhood Jam's gravy passed the test ;) 


The Good Ol'Boy

Hot Jam Biscuit

Also, make sure you try their peach jalapeno jam. It's glorious and will make anything tasty. I would absolutely go back again. 


No comments