New England Road Trip: Portland Eats | Portland, ME

Portland is a foodie haven! There are so many good places to eat!! 




Day 1: 
Lunch - Eventide Oyster Co. 
I had the brown butter lobster roll at it was so good! Definitely worth the hype. I was one of my top two favorite lobster rolls of my trip!




Dinner - Duckfat
I had the turkey and bacon panini, fries with chipotle mayo and garlic mayo, and a salted caramel milkshake (a friend highly recommended their milkshakes). The sandwich was okay but not great (and expensive for just being meh), the milkshake was good, and the fries were amazing! They cook their fries in duck fat and they were the BEST FRIES I HAVE EVER HAD!! 




Day 2: 
Breakfast - Standard Baking Co.
I had a croissant that I picked up yesterday and it was pretty good. It was big and super flaky. Sorry I didn't take a picture!! But here is the cute bakery it came from :)



Lunch - Otto
I had a slice of the apple, bacon, and blue cheese pizza (a daily special) and it was the BEST PIZZA I HAVE EVER HAD!! I wish I had tried this earlier on my trip so I could have eaten here again. Also, it was super affordable which was an nice surprise.



Dinner - Nosh Kitchen Bar
I tried the Nosh burger and salt and pepper fries. The fries were good but the burger was just okay (nothing to get excited about). Also, they don't have Coke and they only had pure sugar as a sweetener option for iced tea. 




Day 3: 
Breakfast - The Holy Donut
The donuts here are made from potatoes. I had the apple and chai donuts that I picked up yesterday. They were alright, but not the best donuts I've ever had. If you are a cake donut fan you should give them a try.




Sorry they look a little squished. Being in my purse for a few hours didn't do their aesthetics any favors, lol.

Snack - Atlantic Baking Co. (Rockland)
I didn't arrive in Rockland until 2 pm and the place I originally planned to have lunch was closed from 2-5 pm. Instead I had a scone, cookie, and hot tea as a snack to tide me over until dinner. The cookie and tea were good, but the scone was dry and dense. 



Dinner - Cafe Miranda (Rockland)
I had the MFC (Miranda Fried Chicken) and it was good. The vegetables were excellent. I would order it again.




No comments