Museum of Modern Art, Museum of Biblical Art, The Frick Collection, 9/11 Memorial, Serendipity 3, & Broadway | New York City, NY

Well folks, my time in New England is almost over. In a week and a half I will be all packed up and ready to move back to Oklahoma. But in the meantime I am sightseeing!!! 


MoMA, Claude Monet, Agapanthus, 1914-26, Oil on Canvas





















Last weekend I went to NYC with my friend Mary and it was a blast! We visited the Museum of Modern Art, Museum of Biblical Art, The Frick Collection, and the 9/11 Memorial. If you go to New York City and you have any interest in art GO SEE THE FRICK COLLECTION!!! After 6 trips to NYC and visiting many many art museums The Frick Collection is by far my favorite :)


MoMA, Jackson Pollock, One: Number 31, 1950, oil and enamel on canvas

The Frick Collection

The Frick Collection, Rembrandt Harmensz van Rijn, Self-Portrait, 1658, oil on canvas 


One of the new World Trade Center towers

9/11 Memorial

We had breakfast in Bryant Park both mornings, I got to try New York style pizza, and I experienced the gigantic desserts from Serendipity 3! 


Breakfast in Bryant Park


Yummy NY pizza

Serendipity 3 :)

We also got to see Memphis on Broadway! We almost didn't get to see the show because they ran out of student tickets (fyi student tickets are majorly discounted, but usually are the nose bleed seats). However, the sweet man at the ticket counter had pity on us and gave us tickets anyways...in the Orchestra section row K!!


Memphis!!

Ready for the show to begin
I have almost everything checked off of my NYC sightseeing list! Oh yes, I made a list when I first came to New England of places to visit. I still have a few NYC sights that didn't get checked off....I guess that means I will have to come back and visit sometime ;)

1 comment

  1. Umm, you went to Serendipity! Yay! So, there are still a few things on my list too so I guess this means we need to plan another trip?!

    ReplyDelete