New England Road Trip: Mystic Lodgings | Mystic, CT

After I finished shopping in Newport, I had dinner, drove to Mystic (in the dark, through the pouring rain on two lane highway roads), and checked into my hotel. I stayed at the Quality Inn Mystic. 

You never know what you will discover in your hotel parking lot. Historic bell anyone?

The hotel is nothing fancy, but it got the job done. On the positive side, the hotel room had a lot of storage options, the bed was comfortable, and there was a large display in the lobby filled with local magazines, rack cards, brochures, etc. On the negative side, the breakfast was terrible. Because of that, I either ate some of the snacks I brought or grabbed something quick along the way for breakfast (there is a Dunkin' Donuts down the street).

For more specifics about this hotel, watch the video below!


No comments